Thursday, August 11, 2011

I have a pair of 600 dollar diamond, gold and silver earrings my dad got me can a jeweler fix them?

okay so since my dad got me these earrings (imma dude dont call me gay) which was about a year or so ago, the part that goes through my ear is bent on both of them for both ears, and I am missing 4 diamonds all together out of them both, and the gold and the remaining diamonds are dull in color, I haven't worn them cuz they look bad, I just been wearing the diamond stud ones for my ears, and I am just wondering if a jeweler can fix them so that they look like they did when my dad bought them for me I don't want to just throw them away because my dad got them fo me on my 13th birthday and I hardly see him cuz he works so much and I don't think that would be very respectful towards my father, also can a jeweler fix my necklace or well make the color look better? Its just a silver chain necklace with a silver and diamond cross it's dull like my earrings and the color in the silver and diamonds are like foggy or something, and I ain't lying my dad gets me and my sister stuff whenever he goes away for business trips mainly stuff for me now because my sister moved out

No comments:

Post a Comment