Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is it only me or do I always make silly thoughts that I don't mean to?

Brain function is complex and unique. Your thoughts and feelings enable you to learn who you are. You are both a fleshly and spiritual being. Your spirit man can accept both good and bad spirit. It is the nature of the human condition and the universe we live in. There is everything seen and unseen. Everyone deals with thoughts but only you have your specific thoughts. We sometimes connect with others who share similarities with us and we feel comfort. Other times we clash with people who feel different than we do and we feel discomfort. I am very open and opinionated. Some people gravitate to me while others just want me to go away. I love my wild thoughts and sometimes I let them loose in the yahoo community. People have reported their escape to yahoo authorities. If you ever need to talk just e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment