Thursday, August 11, 2011

I have 2 warrants out, can I make a police report & not get arrested?

My now ex has my golf clubs at his mother's house and is threatening me via text to sell them. I have 2 warrants out that I just found out about late Friday afternoon and can't go to court until Tuesday due to the long weekend. I want to file a report and have already called the police but never made a report except that the conversastion was recorded. I'm afraid if I do make a report I will be the one arrested even if I do get my property back which is not what I want...I know a police officer who would not arrest me and come with me to claim it (you have to be present w/ a cop to claim property, they don't claim it for you in CA) but I don't remember his name and the division station won't be open til Tuesday. I don't know what to do cause I don't trust him as far as not selling them cause he is a tweaker and I can call his mom and let her know I need to pick them up but I don't know what my ex has said to her so it may be a lose-lose situation for me! Please I need advice BESIDES that I need to get my own crap taken care of! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment