Thursday, August 11, 2011

Should I be wearing a medical bracelet for my nut allergy?

I'm not allergic to peanuts but I am allergic to tree nuts (they're two different things for those of you who don't know). I have an epipen but I've never had to use it because I'm always really careful. The first and last serious allergic reaction I had was when I was 11 (I am now 15) and it was pretty bad and I was throwing up and my throat was closing up and stuff. I was in the hospital last week because I ate an almond but it wasn't serious, it was a tiny piece in a chocolate that it wasn't supposed to be in. So should I be wearing a medical bracelet? Do I have to all the time? Are there any that are actually cute that are sterling silver and maybe a diamond? I'm serious! Can you actually get one made at a jewelers?

No comments:

Post a Comment