Saturday, August 6, 2011

Where can I get this made for an engagement ring?

My boy friend and I have been talking about marriage lately and we have been looking at engagement rings. All the rings I see have huge stones in the middle and I just don't really like how they look. I love the look of my promise ring. And would love to find a jeweler who could possibly make an engagement like my promise ring. I'm not to fond of the metal used to make my promise ring (rhodium over sterling silver) I tend to have bad luck with stelring silver. I'm looking to get the ring maybe made out of platinum with diamonds as the stones. I've looked at zales and a few other sites that let you design your own ring, but none have the shape I am looking for. Here is picture of my ring : http://i51.tinypic.com/1puux4.jpg Does anyone know where I can get one like this made? I've seem similar settings, but none quite like this one. I like the 4 stones to each side of the main stone, and swirled type shape the ring seems to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment