Sunday, August 7, 2011

Should I get a Cosumer Lawyer?

My husband and I purchased rings from Romano's Jeweler in September 2010. We were promised cruise package and lifetime warranty. Within a month the diamonds started falling out of my ring. Then it took 3 months to return it, they failed to call us. We repeatedly asked about the cruise package, and they always said next week. Finally we took my husband's ring needed to be resized so we took it in. We waited and after a month we went back in and we found out that they lost his ring. They gave him a new ring, which broke in 1/2. Right now we have not received the cruise package and have a broken ring. What can we do? I honestly would like a refund and I will return them their rings. It just upsetting how they lost his original wedding ring. Are we able to take them to court?

No comments:

Post a Comment